One Historic Barcelona Building – 8 Luxury Apartments in Gracia
Prices from €480,000
When Agustin Atzerias won the lottery in 1892 and finalised the mamoth refurbishment project on his home he may have expected many things in life. However, 124 years later what we can be sure of is that his magnificent façade is an impressive now as it was then. We are proud to present Josep Torres 20 – 8 Luxury refurbished apartments in classic building in Gracia
This building in Josep Torres, 20, in the heart of what was once the Gypsy heart of the Vila de Gracia, has been picked up by one of the most forward thinking and creative development companies in Barcelona. With a careful eye on the details of the past, the architects and designers have incorporated modern touches and luxurious facilities that conspire to produce something truly unique.
Read the History – Write the Future
Only a short walk from Diagonal, Passeig de Gracia and emblematic areas such as Grande Gracia, the origins of this building are shrouded in mystery and legend. Some say the owner, Agustin Atzerias claimed to have sold his soul to the Devil in exchange for the funds necessary to finish the project. In previous years the façade was decorated with supernatural murals depicting horrendous scenes.
These images have long gone but the façade is still host to some impressive baroque statues and figureheads. Now 124 years after it was built we can see the incredible quality and attention to detail in the designs on the front of the building.
Time has not been so kind to the inside. The lives of countless people have left their mark on the different levels of the building and so now it is time t rescue this masterpiece and restore it to its former glory.
The spec for this building will be something unique even in the city of Barcelona, famous for some top class properties. There will even be a pool on the ground floor.
This is a one of a kind opportunity that can not be missed. There are only 8 apartments and they are priced to sell, but to a select few. Contact us today.
High Quailty Finishes Including
• Flooring: white marble
• Lighting: indirect lighting from the roof and wall lamps.
• Lift stopping on all floors with automatic doors.
• Staircase: restored to initial condition.
• Original painted steel banister with wooden handrail.
• Restored Main Door
• “Gira” surface mounted door intercom.
• Façades preserved and restored, preserving the original building’s architecture.
• Balconies with painted steel handrails.
•Base units and wall units with white melamine glossy finish
• Natural Stone or porcelanic counter tops.
• Lighting under the upper cabinets
• Stainless steel sink.
• SIEMENS dishwasher and washing washing machine
• Gas stove & oven from SIEMENS
• Wine cellar from SIEMENS
• Extractor group from SIEMENS
• Porcelain Inalco floor tiles
• Ceramic tiling.
• Vanity unit and basin.
• Mixer tap: Essence New, from Grohe.
• Shower fitting: Victoria thermostatic column, from Roca.
• Ceramic WC by Duralit.
• Shower Base or Jacuzzi Bath
• Electric Towel heater
• Flooring: ceramic tiles.