Property in Barcelona International Real Estate – Employment in Barcelona
Property in Barcelona is a specialist estate agent that specializes in the finest real estate properties in Barcelona. As part of the wider Urbane group with presence in Southern Spain and the Balearic Islands we understand that the quality of our service and the strength of our company comes from our employees. We match the best people to the most rewarding positions for their skill set and experience.
The most common feedback from our clients is that our staff are great. Simply that. Imagine what you could do here! Working in the friendly environment that we encourage because our clients deserve relaxed, professional and friendly staff. If you feel you have what it takes for a client to say you are great then get in touch now.
All we require is dilligence, initiautve and enthusiasm, we will supply the training and the motivation. We do like you to have a driving license but if you think we should hear from you anyway then send your CV along with a short covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to join our company.
Current Opportunities for Employment in Barcelona
Barcelona – Real Estate Listing Agent
We are looking for two real estate listing agents to complement the existing team. Working within the most popular areas of the Barcelona real estate market and reporting to the Regional Manager, your duties will include:
- Prospecting for properties to add to our portfolio
- Deciding which properties suit our clients’ needs
- Surveying and valuation of Barcelona properties for sale
- Establishing positive rapport with vendors and professional sellers within the market
- Collecting and checking all required documentation and signing agency listing agreement
- Liaise with our UK offices and affinity partners to ensure they have up to date marketing collateral for your listings
- Ensure the correct infographics are collated, photos, plans and other material
This is an exciting ground floor opportunity for an enthusiastic individual. Previous experience not necessary. We do value English language skills and are highly interested in candidates with more than two languages. Previous sales experience is viewed as positive but not essential as we provide complete training.